Extra cheesy way to have a Halloween party idea!
Things You Need For This Recipe:
- Brain Cheese Mold
- Your Favorite Tomato Sauce
- A Steak knife
Watch how to make this easy Halloween recipe:
Halloween Brain Cheese Dip Recipe
- Brain Mold
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 handful dill (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 can of cooking spray
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- First, combine all ingredients (except cooking spray, crackers, and tomato sauce) in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Next, spray mold with cooking spray and place cheese mixture in it (If no mold place on parchment paper lined sheet tray and shape to brain shape).
- Now, Place mold in fridge overnight.
- Next, take out of the mold and place cheesy brain on a plate (see video above). Then put knife in middle mold and pour tomato sauce around brain.
- Finally, serve with crackers and have an awesome Halloween!
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe! What other recipes would you like to see on Chop Happy! I love suggestions! Also check out my Instagram so you can see what recipes are coming up soon!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay