Let the rainbow magic of this easy recipe inspire you, to be you!
Watch how to make this super easy dessert:
3 Ingredient Rainbow Ice Cream Bars
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 4 cups whipped cream (or 4 tubs of whipped topping)
- 20 drops Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Food dye
- First, in 4 separate bowls place 1 cup each of whipped cream. Add 20 drops of different food coloring in each separate bowl.
- Next, mix to combine until each look like their individual colors.
- Now, using a 9 x 9 pan overlay saran wrap in the pan (see video above).
- Next, line bottom of pan with 1 layer of graham crackers.
- Now, layer carefully one color whipped topping, the repeat with each color. Try not to mix the colors so you get rainbow at end.
- Top with layer of graham crackers. Wrap top with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- Finally, unwrap, cut in squares, and enjoy!
My Fave Pot To Cook With:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay