A fun gluten free cheesy rice carbonara to hug you with dinner love!
This Recipes Hack (10 minutes to dinner):
- Mix the egg and cheese together separately. This will help avoid the egg scrambling when mix with hot rice.
- Use leftover rice so that it is a one pan dinner. Also it holds the cheesy egg mixture.
- Boil Rice Like Pasta! Check out this easy no measure way to make rice: click here!
Watch how to make this awesome recipe:
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound pancetta (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 3 garlic loves (sliced)
First, mix the egg yolks, parm cheese, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and pepper in a separate bowl. Then set aside.
Next, add 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pancetta, and onions to a medium low pot. Cook for 10 minutes (to render out oil to coat rice (see video).
Now, turn heat to high and add rice and frozen peas and mix for 10 minutes to slightly crisp up rice (like fried rice).
Next, shut off heat and add egg mixture and parsley. Mix continuously for a minute.
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay