A fun gluten free cheesy rice carbonara to hug you with dinner love!
This Recipes Hack (10 minutes to dinner):
- Mix the egg and cheese together separately. This will help avoid the egg scrambling when mix with hot rice.
- Use leftover rice so that it is a one pan dinner. Also it holds the cheesy egg mixture.
- Boil Rice Like Pasta! Check out this easy no measure way to make rice: click here!
Watch how to make this awesome recipe:
Cheesy Rice Carbonara
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound pancetta (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 3 garlic loves (sliced)
- First, mix the egg yolks, parm cheese, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and pepper in a separate bowl. Then set aside.
- Next, add 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pancetta, and onions to a medium low pot. Cook for 10 minutes (to render out oil to coat rice (see video).
- Now, turn heat to high and add rice and frozen peas and mix for 10 minutes to slightly crisp up rice (like fried rice).
- Next, shut off heat and add egg mixture and parsley. Mix continuously for a minute.
- Finally, enjoy!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay