Sweet treat to make Halloween candy more fun!
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Melt the chocolate for 30 second intervals until melted. No need for double boiler! Less work and less clean up!
Here is were to get candy eyes:
Watch how to make this awesome candy recipe:
Pumpkin Spice Halloween Chocolate Bark
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 7-10 drops orange food coloring
- small pinch salt
- 15-20 candy eyes
- First, melt chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Next, mix in rest of ingredients and pour onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- Now, spread chocolate out and add the candy eye balls on top.
- Finally, refrigerate for 20 minutes and then break into pieces and enjoy!
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay