Indulgently sweet and rich boozy slow cooker fondue to celebrate you!
- Always spray the slow cooker with cooking spray! This helps make sure things dont stick to the slow cooker. Also most importantly it makes clean up a breeze.
- Don’t have cooking spray just rub butter on sides of slow cooker!
Watch how to make Bacon Roses:
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons orange jam
- 1/2 cup pinot noir (red wine)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-3 sprays cooking spray
- 10 pretzels
- 10 strips crispy bacon
- 10 orange segments
- 10 chocolate chip cookies
First, spray the slow cooker with cooking spray (this prevents sticking).
Next, add all the ingredients (except salt) and stir to combine.
Now, cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
Finally, stir, add salt. and dip away!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay