Only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to make this creamy cheesy carbonara dinner. Because I am a chiropractor by day and food blogger at night, I like to test all my recipes after work to make sure they are quick and easy.
Here is an easy to store Zoodle Maker:
1. Mix the egg and Parmesan cheese together first before incorporating into the pasta (so the cheese can act as a barrier to not scramble the eggs)
2. Turn off the heat under the pan before adding the egg so not to hot when add the egg/cheese mixture
3. Stir constantly the pasta (and with your best dance moves) as you slowly mix the egg and the pasta
- 1 package zucchini noodles (or 2 zucchinis spiraled)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 oz pancetta (diced)
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
First, on medium low heat add pancetta to a pot and cook for 1 minute.
Next, while the pancetta cooks combine eggs and cheese together (until forms yellow creamy texture) in a small bowl and set aside.
Now, turn the heat to high and add the zucchini noodles to the pot with the pancetta. Stir for 30 seconds.
Next, turn the heat off and add the egg/cheese mixture. Stir for 30 seconds or until becomes creamy.
Finally, add parsley and enjoy!
Watch how to make this 10 minute dinner:
Two of my other favorite Carbonara Recipes:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
This book changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking: