There is nothing as blissful then a crunchy creamy bite into a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Spread the outside with mayo instead of butter. This is a NJ dinner trick to perfectly crisp grilled cheese crunch!
- Heat the skillet to medium! Then 2-3 minutes per side to crisp the bread. When you smell toast its time to flip!
Watch how to make this awesome sandwich:
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- 3 avocados
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded and chopped)
- 1 handful mint
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices cheddar cheese slices
First, spread mayo on both side of the bread.
Now, to make the guacamole, mix and break up the avocado, red onion, jalapeno, mint, apple cider vinegar and salt in a bowl. Leave slightly chunky.
Next, top both inside slices of bread with 2 slices of cheese each.
Now add avocado 1/2 guacamole on top of cheese. Close the sandwich (repeat above instructions for second sandwich).
Next, cook on a dry medium heat skillet 2-3 minutes per side (Tip: when smell toast its times to flip).
Slice in half and Happy Eating!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay