Sweet butter caramelized onions with no stirring! Just go to work and come home to onion magic!
This Recipes Hack (no work):
- Just drop all the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir. That is it! The process of string and checking the onions is no more. I usually make this before work or before bed so I come home or wake up to them all ready for my recipes.
Watch how to make this awesome slow cooker recipe:
Slow Cooker Caramelized Onions
- 3 pounds onions
- 1 tablespoon thyme (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- First, mix all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Next, put setting to low for 10 hours.
- Finally, mix and they are ready to put on a sandwich, in soup, or grilled cheese.
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay