Cheesy, buttery, and fluffy buffalo mashed potatoes made in the slow cooker!
Recipe Hack/Cooking Tips:
- Yukon Gold Potatoes save time because no need to peel. The skins are soft and thin so easy to eat.
- Use chicken broth instead of water! Replacing the water with broth makes them even more soaked up with flavor.
- Salt the potatoes after water boils. If salt before there is a boil the salt stays at the bottom of pot and the potatoes are not seasoned well!
- Cut the potatoes small. The smaller you cut the more evenly cooked and faster they cook.
- Make this a vegetarian recipe. Use mushroom or vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Watch how to make this easy chili recipe:
Slow Cooker Buffalo Mashed Potatoes
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 stick butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- First, place the potatoes, chicken broth, 1 tablespoon salt/pepper, garlic powder, and butter in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Next, drain extra liquid, add sour cream, and chives. Mash lightly until the potatoes are a chunky mash.
- Now, mix buffalo sauce ingredients and add to potatoes. Also, add blue cheese and scallions.
- Finally, Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay