Big fried rice comfort food hug in less time then the delivery person could show up!
This Recipes Hack:
- Get to eating faster! Substituting broccoli rice saves the 20 minutes of cooking regular rice.
- Skip boiling and shocking in water (this keeps broccoli green). Use frozen broccoli because already comes boiled and blanched (check out this video)!
Watch how to make this awesome fried rice recipe:
- 3 cups broccoli rice
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 1 handful mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha (more if like spicy)
First, add butter and oil to a pan on medium heat. Add shrimp, 2 teaspoons salt, and pepper. Cook 2 minutes per side and then take out of the pan and set aside (see video above).
Now, add onions, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and butter. Saute for a minute.
Next, turn heat to high and add broccoli rice, carrots, and teaspoon salt. Mix for one minute.
Now, create a well in the middle of pan. Pour eggs and soy sauce in the middle (see video) and mix the eggs until scrambled.
Now, add all the sauce ingredients and shrimp to the pan. Mix with all the other ingredients for 30 seconds.
Finally, add scallions and mint and enjoy
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay