Super fast zoodles lo mein that is faster then takeout!
This Recipes Hack (make it faster):
- Zoodles cut the time in half! Not only are they healthy but no need to watch water boil, cook for 10 minutes, or drain! With zoodles you stir fry 1 minute and you are all set.
Watch how to make this awesome lo mein recipe:
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 4 cups zoodles (butternut squash, carrot, zucchini)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
First, add shrimp, salt, pepper and oil to medium high pan. Cook for 1 minute per side and set aside.
Next, turn pan on high. Add onions, red peppers, garlic, zoodles, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir for 30 seconds
Now, mix all the sauce ingredients and add to the zoodles.
Next, add the scallions and cilantro. Mix for 1 minute.
Finally, enjoy this easy takeout dinner!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay