Chili Mango Salad
This is not your average mango salad. It's smoky, sweet, and juicy, with just a hint of spice and a touch of mint to round out the flavor.
- 2 mangos (cut in chunks)
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded and chopped)
- 1 handful mint (roughly chopped)
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 tsp chili seasoning
- 1 tsp salt (or big pinch)
Place the mangos, jalapeño, mint and lime juice in a large bowl. Next mix all the ingredients together.
Now place the chili seasoning, salt and lime zest in a separate bowl. Mix together until well combined.
Finally add the seasoning to the bowl with the mangos and mix until well combined.
Enjoy this juicy, sweet, and spicy sunshine salad.
- Use fresh mangos for this recipe.
- Great make ahead dish. It gets better the longer sits in the fridge
- Perfect for new or busy cooks. Only a small amount of ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make.