The crunchy, cheesy and spicy bite of this hot dog will make your brain think it’s in a nacho summer party BBQ! I took my love of the “2 C’s” – anything with chips and cheese – and combined them with a NYC classic the hot dog and created the ultimate indulgent grill off.
This one might make you have to work out after or what I do – sit on the couch and watch Housewives of NYC on Bravo reruns till I am ready for another hot dog. I show you this recipe with my favorite nacho toppings, but sky’s the limit!
Grab your ingredients and follow along with the video!
Nacho Party Dog Recipe
- Hot dog and bun
- 3 heaping tablespoons Chili or Salsa Con Queso cheese
- 3-4 jarred pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup fresh tomato chopped into small chunks
- 1 scallion cut into small slices
- handful of tortilla chips
- With your hot dog in the bun – let’s start building!
- Cover hot dog with cheese, crumbled up tortilla chips, another layer of cheese, drizzle on top the tomatoes, pickled jalapeños and crunchy scallions
- Enjoy 🙂
What would you put on your nacho dog? Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🙂
With a grateful nacho heart and an amazing hot dog tummy – Jay