Learn Fun Recipes or Make it a Party Cooking Class!
- Learn cooking hacks and tips to make life easier and faster in the kitchen!
- Learn how to use cooking as a way to find peace and gratitude!
- Dance while we stir and chop!
- Customize class for you or group of friends!
Reserve your date/time for class before fills up!!
Good Morning America: Christmas Leftovers:
Good Morning America: Double Duty Meals
Weekend Today NBC New York: Onion Soup Brisket:
Food Network Star Finalist:
Food and Wine Festival with Chris Valdez
- Good Morning America: Live Cooking Demo of Bacon Burgers
- Food Network Star Finalist Season 14
- Food Network Star Salvation
- Good Day NY: Live Demo of Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Weekend Today NY: Live Demo Mac and Cheese, Slow Cooker Wine Fondue, Slow Cooker Brisket
- The Chew: Recipe Appeared on TV and eaten by hosts
- The Kitchen (Food Network): Featured as Burger Club
- Recipes Included In: Food Network Magazine, Food Network App, Parade Magazine, Parenting Magazine, New York Post, The Daily Meal, Forbes, UPROXX, Jerusalem Times, Kitchn, and more.
Reserve your date & time in class before fills up: Click Here
Cooking Classes Ideas:
- Happy Hour Cocktails and Appetizers
- Pasta and Aperol Spritz Class
- Date Night Steak Dinner
- Cooking Basics 101
- Learn How To Cook
- Carbonara Pasta Class
- Healthy Meal Planning
- Custom class!
Also Customize Classes:
- Bridal Showers
- Learn to Cook for Beginners
- And More
Learn how to make fool proof cheesy meatballs all done on a sheet tray!
I call these meatballs good luck meatballs! The reason they are good luck is this recipe got me to the Top 10 on Rachael Ray’s Next Cookbook Author. Also, I turned this meatball recipe into fabulous burgers on Food Network Star! So I hope they bring you good luck too!
While the meatballs cook and the kitchen starts to smell like a garlicky sweet party in Italy, we will make the marinara from scratch. There are only 5 ingredients in this recipe and almost everything comes from the pantry. The best part is it only takes 20 minutes to cook. The sweet juicy tomatoes dance with the garlic and herbs to make a super fresh sauce.