I grew up eating bagels for breakfast and during fall there is nothing better then a pumpkin bagel. This is a 3 ingredient easy recipe that all you fellow non bakers can totally make.
Tips to Making Easy Breakfast:
Growing up every Saturday me and my dad would go get fresh bagels from the local NJ bagel store. It was such a fun tradition and now every time I eat a bagel it reminds me of my dad. He is definitely someone I learned to be happy from. He always made everyone smile and everyone loved hanging out with him. I learned that showing people you care about them is a great way to spread positivity from him. So this recipe is dedicated to him and also my love of Fall. I am not a baker so this is also super easy to cook! I hope this recipe makes life super easy for you. While the bagel cooks in the oven do something for you! Read a book, watch TV, or just stare at the ceiling. Even if its just a minute that is still time you devote to you! Happy Cooking!
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Bagel
- 2 cups flour (plus 1/4 on reserve to roll out bagels)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 ounce can)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- First, in a bowl mix all the ingredients together until forms a dough. I start with a fork and then use my hands when dough forms.
- Next, add the dough to a floured surface and roll dough into a ball. Cut in 4 parts.
- Now, roll out the dough into a thick roap and connect the end to make a bagel shape. Continue for other 3 doughs.
- Finally, place the bagels on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes on the middle rack. Enjoy!
- Tip: For a nice shine to bagel you can brush with egg wash.Tip: Make double and freeze half for up to 6 months.Tip: For sweeter bagel add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!