All you need is 5 ingredients to make a fast, saucy, and cheesy lasagna.
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Don’t watch water boil: Save 15 minutes of the cooking dinner by using frozen ravioli instead of lasagna noodles. The frozen ravioli are usually par cooked and they steam and cook with other lasagna ingredients in the oven. Not only do they always come out pasta perfect but the they also add an extra layer of cheesy yum.
- Be lasagna psychic: Make 2 lasagnas! Cook one for tonight and freeze one for later. You will be so happy you did this! One a crazy night when you don’t have allot of time to cook that lasagna will be your dinner hero! Nothing like homemade lasagna to save the day and save you time. I do this with any casserole, baked ziti, and meatballs recipe.
Things you will need:
Watch This Video On How To Make This:
5 Ingredient Cheesy Lasagna
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 ounce jarred pesto (or 1/2 cup homemade)
- 2 bags frozen ravioli
- 1 jar marinara (32 ounces) or (2 cups homemade)
- 4 cups grated mozzarella (1/2 pound thin slices mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- First, mix ricotta and pesto in a bowl.
- Next, Pour 1/2 of the marinara on the bottom of a lasgana pan. Smear the sauce around to cover the whole dish.
- Now, layer raviolis to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Next, spread all the pesto ricotta cheese mixture ontop of the ravioli. Spread the ricotta around but dont worry about covering everything because it will spread more as it melts in the oven.
- Now, add layer of mozzarella ontop of the ricotta.
- Next, layer more frozen raviolis covering the whole dish.
- Now, spread rest of marinara over raviloi and top with the rest of mozzarella cheese.
- Finally, baked covered in tin foil for 30 minutes (on middle rack in the oven. Then bake uncovered at 450 degrees to melt the cheese and enjoy!
Other Easy Dinner Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay