All you need is 5 ingredients to make this fast 15 minute taco fried rice dinner.
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Use this if you don’t like cilantro: Are you team cilantro or no way? If you answered no, don’t worry I have a solution. Those who like cilantro say it tastes grassy and citrusy. So you can just replace cilantro with half parsley (the grassy component) and mint (the citrusy component) as a substitute. Hope this cooking hack helps you enjoy cilantro based recipes again!
- If your forgot to let rice sit over night: Place cooked rice on a sheet pan and spread it out. Then put the sheet pan of rice in an oven at 350 for 10 minutes to get some of the moister out of the rice. This is a fun cooking hack to have fried rice today.
Things you will need:
- Great Chorizo : Click here: for an awesome recommendation!
Watch This Video On How To Make This:
5 Ingredient Taco Fried Rice
- 6 cups rice (cooked)
- 2 pounds uncooked chorizo (or chopped Spanish cooked chorizo)
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 1 handful cilantro chopped (or 1/2 parsley and 1/2 mint if you dont like cilantro)
- 1 lime
- First, cook the chorizo in 3 tablespoons of oil for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Next, stir in the cooked rice and mix until all the rice is coated with the orange chorizo oil.
- Now, spread rice around pan and turn heat up high for 1 minute. Do not stir or move the rice so it crisps up and adds tecture to the dish.
- Finnally, add scallions, cilantro, and limne juice. Stir and enjoy with avocado, salsa, or just as is.
Other Easy Dinner Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay