Flaky, nutty, cheesy, bursts of tomato love. This is the perfect combination for pizza night and comfort food smiles for everyone. This can be an appetizer or weeknight meal.
Tips that make this recipe so easy:
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
Asparagus and Gruyere Puff Pastry Pizza Recipe
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 1 tsp Dijon musturd
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 bunch asparagus (remove fibrous ends)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- First, roll out the puff pastry an extra inch. Now place on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan.
- Leaving a 1 inch border, poke holes with a fork on puff pastry. This is so the middle does not rise during baking.
- Next, spread Dijon mustard all over except the border. Now add Gruyere cheese and black pepper all over.
- Now, in a bowl, mix the asparagus, tomatoes, 1 tsp black pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Add the asparagus and tomatoes in rows to fill the puff pastry. Make sure to leave the 1 inch border uncovered.
- Finally, bake the puff pastry pizza at 400 degrees 15-20 minutes. Check after 15 minutes to make sure it doesn't burn.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay