Grab chickpeas and other pantry ingredients to make this easy chickpea fritters sheet pan dinner.
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Favorite Seasonings Up Front: rearrange your spice cabinet so that the most used seasonings are right in front of you when you open the cabinet. This will make it easier and stress free when figuring out what to cook. Also, if they are the most used they will be easier to find. Check out this article I wrote on: Organizing Your Kitchen!
- Use Canned Chickpeas: save time and buy canned chickpeas. There is no need to soak chickpeas overnight and then cook them. The canned kind does that all for you. Saving time in the kitchen gives your more self care time!
Things you will need:
- The Perfect Sheet Pan : Click here: for an awesome recommendation!
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
Cheesy Italian Chickpea Fritters (easy pantry recipe)
- 2 cans chickpeas (drained)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 10 basil leaves (chopped)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 5 basil leaves (chopped)
- Preheat oven the to 400 degrees.
- First, mix all the fritter ingredients in a bowl.
- Next, form patties (the size of a 1 inch burgers) and put them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or non-stick tinfoil.
- Now, spray the fritters with cooking spray.
- Next, cook the chickpea fritters for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Finally, sprinkle more salt (while the fritters are hot), dollop each fritter with Greek yogurt, and add more basil to the top.
Other Easy Recipes:
- The Best Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Gochujong Glazed Ham
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay