This Jewish holiday make the easiest apple honey cake for non bakers!
The holidays were allways so much fun growing up! Mama Goldstein made the best Jewish comfort food. We would wake up to the smell and sizzle applause of the potato lakes frying. The brisket would be tucked into a warm blanket of veggies in the oven, applesauce ready to meet it BFF latkes, and pigs in a blanket would be lined up in rows on sheet pans. Every time I cook for the holidays now I try to bring the flavors of my childhood home in NJ to my apartment in NYC! I am not a baker at all! So this recipe has an amazing hack to make baking super easy! This is the perfect apple honey cake for Rosh Hashanah or any fall dessert recipe!
Cake Hack For Non-Bakers:
- Mix your favorite cake mix together with a cup of applesauce.
- Cook to package instructions.
- Frost and enjoy!
Happy Cooking and hope this makes your dinner easier!
Hope you love this recipe and I am always grateful for you! Happy Cooking!
5 Ingredient Apple Honey Cake
- 1 box strudel cake mix or favorite vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 apples (sliced)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- First, mix the cake mix and apple sauce together.
- Next, butter a spring form pan and add parchment paper to the bottom of the pan.
- Now, add slices of apple in a fun layer on bottom of the pan and then pour all the honey on top.
- Next, add cake mixture on top and bake on middle rack to cake mix instructions
- Finally, unlock the spring form pan and flip on to a plate. Then take bottom of pan and parchment off and enjoy!
Great Healthy Articles:
- Top 6 Healthy Snacks You Can Buy On Amazon
- 7 Healthy Italian Comfort Food Recipes
- 10 Healthy Comfort Food Dinner Recipes
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!