Indulgently sweet and rich boozy slow cooker fondue to celebrate you!
No need to wait for a special occasion to make this. Celebrate your awesomeness with a treat yourself, boozy, chocolate fondue dinner. This is so easy, sweet, and filled with fruity wine (just like life should be). I have such amazing fondue memories with my best friend Kristi. We would go to the Melting Pot (a fondue place) all the time when I lived in Connecticut. We were Psycology students together at Quinnipiac University. Kristi has become family over the past 20 year plus of friendship. I know no matter what happens, she will always be there for me and for that I am sooo grateful! Hope this recipe is super fun for you. I am always grateful for you and sending you happy vibes.
Slow Cooker Tips:
- Always spray the slow cooker with cooking spray! This helps make sure things dont stick to the slow cooker. Also most importantly it makes clean up a breeze.
- Don’t have cooking spray just rub butter on sides of slow cooker!
Watch how to make Bacon Roses:
Slow Cooker Red Wine Chocolate Fondue
Servings: 6 people
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons orange jam
- 1/2 cup pinot noir (red wine)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Fun Suggestions to Dip the Chocolate In
- 10 pretzels
- 10 strips crispy bacon
- 10 orange segments
- 10 chocolate chip cookies
- First, spray the slow cooker with cooking spray (this prevents sticking).
- Next, add all the ingredients (except salt) and stir to combine.
- Now, cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Finally, stir, add salt. and dip away!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
(Visited 422 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!