The proud crunch as you bite into the crispy crust of your epic Stromboli success. The hot melted cheese gives a pull of glorious love, and then you get a spicy sweet bite of the salami to make weeknight Stromboli dinner a party! All this from a 4 ingredient fast dinner. There is nothing like coming home to a quick decadent dinner that welcomes you home with a warm tasty smile.
This is a very typical recipe I make during the week. As I walk in the door from work and Charlie my French bulldog says hello, I turn the oven on and grab a sheet tray. I roll out the dough and in just 5 minutes I open the hot oven and place the Stromboli for its yummy destiny. As Tom walks in the door the house smell warm, spicy, and like an Italian restaurant. I see him smile because his long fun day ends with this cheesy treat. This could be your reward for the end of a hard fun day at work!
For more easy, happy comfort food recipes, check out our Pinterest Page
More Quick Weeknight Recipes:
I cant wait for you to try this recipe!!! Cheers to comfort food love on a plate. Happy Cooking!
4 Ingredient Salami Stromboli
- 1/2 lb salami
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese (slices)
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 ball pizza dough (packaged or from local pizza place)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- First, roll out the pizza dough (approximately the size and shape of a sheet pan).
- Next, spread Dijon mustard on the pizza dough leaving 1 inch boarder.
- Now lay out cheese slices all over the pizza dough leaving 1 inch boarder.
- Place salami all on top of the cheese also leaving a 1 inch boarder.
- Roll up into a jelly roll length wise.
- Seal the edges, place on parchment lined sheet tray, and bake for 15 minutes (or until browned on the top).
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay