Mac and cheese makes any dinner table smile. All these recipe have a hack to make you work less!
I throw all the cheesy queso ingredients in the slow cooker before I go to work.
Easy, creamy, and cheesy tortellini mac and cheese is the ultimate comfort food hug! I am obsessed with creating stick-to-your-ribs comfort food recipes.
The slow cooker, or what I call a personal chef because it cooks your food for you while you are at work, makes amazingly creamy and delicious dinner.
I took away the time consuming, easy to mess up whisking/making of bechamel from the recipe to make it simpler, quicker, less clean up and more flavorful than the rest.
- Make all the recipes with cauliflower for low carb option!
- Use margarine and vegan cheese for vegan friendly option!
- Skip bacon and its all vegetarian!
- Use Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream for healthy-ish dishes!
- Use Gluten Free pasta like Banza Pasta if gluten free diet.
May every recipe be magical and have so much fun. Also, any recipes you dont see here or comfort food questions comment below. I am sooo grateful to cook with you! Finally, happy Cooking and any game day questions comment below! Happy eating and make all your recipe dreams come true!
Tools I Recommend:
1. Awesome Crock Pot!
2. A Compact Zoodle Maker that fits in the Draw:
I am so Grateful for you and thankful to get to cook with you! Any questions about this recipe or any others feel free to comment below. May every day be happy comfort food day!
With a grateful heart – Jay