Sweet bright broccoli dancing with nutty cheese is the perfect 10 minute dinner!
Watch how to make this awesome recipe:
Broccoli Pesto Pasta
- 2 cups defrosted broccoli
- 1 handfuls arugula
- 2 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts (small handful)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 pound pasta (I used Banza Pasta)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- First, cook pasta (1 minute less then package instructions) and reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Set aside.
- Next, add broccoli, arugula, garlic, peanuts, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the blender.
- Now, as you blend add in the extra virgin olive oil.
- Next, add Parmesan cheese and blend to combine.
- Finally add pasta, pesto, butter and 1/4 cup water to bowl and mix to combine!
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay