I am going to show you how to make 5 Ingredient Marianna sauce. This is a 20 minute one pot recipe were almost all your ingredients you can find in your pantry.
Hope you love this recipe as much as me and Tom do! Happy cooking!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Cook Pasta the Night Before: I like to boil my pasta the night before and save 1/4 cup pasta water. This will save you 15-20 minutes the next day when you are in a rush to get dinner on the table.This will save you 15-20 minutes the next day when you are in a rush to get dinner on the table.
- Buy Whole Canned Tomatoes: They are less processed than diced tomatoes that have chemicals to help them keep the chunky shape. Also I like the rustic chunks you get when you get when you break them apart yourself.
Things you will need:
Watch The Video On How To Make This Easy Recipe!
How To Make 5 Ingredient Pantry Marinara
5 Ingredient Pantry Marinara Ingredients:
- 28 ounces whole tomatoes (canned)
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregno
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 pound pasta
- First, place all the marinara ingredients into a bowl.
- Next, squeeze with your hand s to break up tomatoes and seasoning.
- Now, add salt and pepper and then pour the sauce into a pot with olive oil (on medium low heat).
- Next mix and then cook for 15 minutes.
- Finally, the sauce is done. Put in jar in fridge for later or mix in hot sauce with pasta and parm for dinner.
Simple Carbonara Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay