Sweet sauce, spicy pepperoni, and drizzled with sweet honey is your grilled honey pepperoni pizza dinner!
This Recipes Hack (Pizza in 6 minutes):
- This pizza takes less time then to wait for delivery! You turn the grill on really hot and 3 minutes one side and flip for 3 minutes other side and you are done! This can also be done on a grill pan in doors!
Watch how to make this awesome pizza recipe:
Pepperoni Honey Grilled Pizza
- 1 pizza dough (raw)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 drizzles honey
- First, place grill pan or BBQ on high heat.
- Next, brush oil on both sides of rolled out pizza dough.
- Now, place on grill 2 minutes uncovered.
- Next, flip pizza dough, add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Cook another 2 minutes with grill covered.
- Finally, sprinkle red pepper flakes and drizzle honey on the hot pizza. Cheers to pizza happiness!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay