There is nothing as blissful then a crunchy creamy bite into a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Spread the outside with mayo instead of butter. This is a NJ dinner trick to perfectly crisp grilled cheese crunch!
- Heat the skillet to medium! Then 2-3 minutes per side to crisp the bread. When you smell toast its time to flip!
Watch how to make this awesome sandwich:
Guacamole Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- 3 avocados
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded and chopped)
- 1 handful mint
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices cheddar cheese slices
- First, spread mayo on both side of the bread.
- Now, to make the guacamole, mix and break up the avocado, red onion, jalapeno, mint, apple cider vinegar and salt in a bowl. Leave slightly chunky.
- Next, top both inside slices of bread with 2 slices of cheese each.
- Now add avocado 1/2 guacamole on top of cheese. Close the sandwich (repeat above instructions for second sandwich).
- Next, cook on a dry medium heat skillet 2-3 minutes per side (Tip: when smell toast its times to flip).
- Slice in half and Happy Eating!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay