With 3 ingredients you can learn how to make almond milk! So easy creamy and cheaper then getting it at the store.
Things you will need:
How to Make Almond Milk
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds
- 3 cups water (this is for blending almonds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons honey
- First, soak the almonds over night (with enough water to cover almonds).
- Next, drain the water and add almonds, 3 cups fresh water, honey, and salt to a blender.
- Now, belnd for 3 minutes. It will turn into creamy milk.
- Finally, drain the almond milk in a fine stariner, nut milk bage or kitchen towel into a mason jar. Then cheers to homemade milk!
Other Popular Recipes:
- The Best Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Gochujong Glazed Ham
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay