Sweet garlic kisses and crunchy carb happy crouton recipe love!
Watch how to make this super crunchy croutons:
How To Make Garlic Croutons
- 1 round loaf day old sourdough (cut in cubes)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- First, (on medium low) add butter, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes, and pepper to a big pot.
- Next, stir for 2 minutes to infuse flavors and then take garlic cloves out.
- Now, turn heat to high and add the bread cubes.
- Next, stir for 2-3 minutes until bread crisps up.
- Finally add 1 teaspoon salt, stir, and enjoy!
My Fave Pot To Cook With:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay