Scrambled tofu is a fast, buttery and healthy brunch idea!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- No Need to Dry Out The Tofu! Most recipes ask you to squeeze out the water from tofu! This takes an extra 30 minutes. I found you can just cook the tofu a little longer! Just wait till steam decreases from the tofu. It takes a few minutes and saves so much time.
- Vegan or Vegetarian? This recipe is originally a vegan. I use butter in my recipe but just substitute vegan butter instead. This recipe is high in antioxidants from turmeric, low to no carbs, and super healthy! For extra vegetable power add spinach, broccoli, peppers, or your favorite veggie.
Things you will need:
Watch how to make this easy recipe:
How To Make Scrambled Tofu
- 1 package Firm Tofu
- 3 tablespoons butter or vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- First, turn pan on medium high heat add 2 tablespoons of butter and package tofu. Mash up with spoon or potato masher. Cook for 1 minutes to let water evaporate from tofu.
- Next, add turmeric, mustard, salt, and pepper to tofu. Mix until the tofu is completely yellow.
- Finally, add the scallions and more 1 more tablespoon butter. Mix and enjoy!
Other Easy Brunch Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay