I am going to show you how to reverse sear a steak. This is the most juiciest steak ever.
Reasons Reverse Searing Makes Perfect Juicy Steak:
Dash Of Gratitude Tip While You Cook:
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Salt The Night Beforehand: Salt the meat as soon as you get home. Salt both sides heavily and put in the refrigerator uncovered for a day in advance if you can. This will get the seasoning all through the steak. Dont worry if you buy the steak the same day. Just salt heavily for as long as you have.
- After Cook Let the Steak Rest: After cooking, let the steak rest for at least 10 min covered with tinfoil. This will allow the juices to redistribute and make sure the steak is juicy. This is the one thing my Mom never did when we were kids – but now does!
- Gratitude While Stirring: Use the kitchen as a place for self care. As you stir or chop say what you are grateful for. I do this all the time so that cooking can be a time to recharge.
Watch How To Reverse Sear A Steak:
How to Reverse Sear a Steak
- 1 1/2 inch ribeye steak
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning or steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- First, salt the steak on both sides and put the steak in the fridge uncovered overnight. This step is optional but seasons the entire steak not just the outside. This makes a world of difference in flavor.
- Second, put the steak on a sheet pan with a wire rack and season both sides of the steak with a teaspoon of salt, pepper, and chili seasoning.
- Now, put the steak in the oven for 2 hours on the middle rack.
- Next, heat the cast iron pan on a medium high heat with oil and butter. When the cast iron pan is super hot add the steak. Cook 2 minutes per side to sear the outside.
- Finally, let the steak rest 10 minutes and then enjoy!
Other Easy Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay