Sometimes we need a little brown butter burger magic at dinner! This 10 minute $10 meal is your reward of awesomeness.
Watch how to make this juicy burger:
Brown Butter Burger
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter (cut in chucks)
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices onion
- 2 leaves lettuce
- First, mix gently together the beef, salt, and pepper.
- Now, dived into 2 patties (indent the middle of patties so does not rise when cooking).
- Next, place butter in a pan on medium heat. When the butter starts to bubble gently swirl the pan for a minute until smells nutty (see video above).
- Now, add the burgers and cook 2 minutes each side (do not move burgers except to flip so you get a great burger crust).
- Finally, spoon butter over both burgers for 20-30 seconds. Then take the burgers out of pan and assemble!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay