10 Minute creamy and decadent chickpea salad that is hearty and lasts longer then regular tuna in the fridge!
This Recipes Hack (make it last longer):
- When making the weeks lunches substituting chickpeas instead of tuna is an awesome time saver. Chickpeas last all week in the fridge so Sunday night you can make a big batch for the whole week.
Watch how to make this awesome chickpea recipe:
Chickpea Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (or vegan mayo)
- 2 teaspoon salt (1 for chick peas/1 for dressing)
- 2 teaspoon pepper (1 for chick peas/1 for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (grated or finely chopped)
- 1 small handful dill chopped (optional)
- First, smash chickpeas to chunky tuna consistency with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Next, add Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, apple cider vinegar, lemon, red onions, and carrots to the bowl and mix with chickpeas.
- Finally, enjoy as sandwich, on a salad, or right out of the bowl!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay