Hello, my fellow busy homecooks! This recipe is my go-to when I’ve forgotten to go to the grocery store and have 15 minutes of energy to cook before I pass out.
This has special meaning for me because this was a staple in my house growing up. My mom was a teacher and raised me and my sister.
YOUR DASH OF GRATITUDE:
One Pot Parmesan Spaghetti Dinner
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 handful parsley
- 1/4 cup pasta water (save before drain)
- First boil the pasta 1 minute less then package instructions. This will make pasta chewy and perfectly cooked. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water before draining.
- Next add the pasta back to hot pot.
- Now add the butter, parmesan, pepper, parsley, and 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water.
- Mix to combine and enjoy this easy pasta dinner.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay