Crispy garlicky potato latkes with soo much less work or clean up!
- No more grating! Use frozen grated potatoes (hash browns). Less stress making these potato latkes.
- Make one giant pancake in sheet pan. One and done so no frying for hours.
- No greasy kitchen! Everything cooks in the oven so no oil splattering!
Watch how to make this awesome potato recipe:
Huge Sheet Pan Potato Pancake (Latkes)
- sheet pan
- 3 pounds grated hash browns (defrosted)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white sharp cheddar cheese (grated) (1 1/2 cups in mixture and 1/2 cup to top)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 4 scallions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- cooking spray
- First, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Also, add sheet tray so it heats up.
- Now, in a bowl mix all the above ingredients (reserving 1/2 cup cheese).
- Next, take sheet pan out of oven (use oven gloves it will be hot) and spray well with cooking spray.
- Now, add all the potato mixture evenly dividing in sheet pan. Then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Next, spray cooking spray all over top of potatoes and place in oven on middle rack 25 minutes.
- Now, place on top rack and raise heat to 500. Cook 10-15 minutes or until top browns.
- Finally, sprinkle with salt and cut into small pancakes.
If need any modifications to this recipe just comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay