Cherries, lemon, mint, and pantry staples all put in a slow cooker makes the easiest cherry pie recipe.
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Buy Frozen Fruit: First of all it makes life so much easier. The fruit is usually pitted and ready to use. Secondly its always fresh. They flash freeze the fruit at the peak of ripeness.
- Use Store Bought Short Cuts: In Chop Happy Land buying store bought dough is awesome. If you are as busy as we are getting dinner or dessert on the table and still having time for yourself is a challenge. Store bought dough saves at least an hour of your time and gives you more time with your family!
- Gratitude While Stirring: Use the kitchen as a place for self care. As you stir or chop say what you are grateful for. I do this all the time so that cooking can be a time to recharge.
Things you will need:
- A Great Slow Cooker : Click here: for an awesome recommendation!
Watch This Video On How To Make This:
Slow Cooker Biscuit Cherry Pie
- 2 48 ounces frozen cherries (defrost)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinamon
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/2 lemon (the juice)
- 1 handful mint (chopped roughly)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 16 ounce can biscut dough (cut in chunks)
- First, mix all the ingredients (except the biscuit dough) in a bowl.
- Next, pour the cherry mixture into a slow cooker,
- Now add the biscut dough peices to top of the cherries. Spread out evenly over mixture.
- Finally, place lid ontop and cook on low 3 hours!
Other Easy Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay