This slow cooker buffalo chicken meatball recipe helps you not cook when you get home from work!
Watch how to make this awesome dinner:
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Meatball Ingredients:
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 handful blue cheese crumbles
- 2 celery stalks (chopped finely)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (for drizzling and dunking)
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- First, combine all the Buffalo chicken ingredients together. Mixing with your opposite dominate hand so you do not over work the meat (If righty then use left hand and vice versa).
- Next, form golf ball size meatballs and stack in the slow cooker.
- Now, combine all the Buffalo sauce ingredients and pour all over the meatballs.
- Next, cover and cook on low for 6 hours (can cook longer if at work later then 6 hours).
- Finally, take out of slow cooker, pour the sauce over meatballs, sprinkle ranch dressing, and chives. Happy Cooking!
My Fave Hot Sauce:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay