This gochujang glazed ham is probably the easiest recipe on my blog. Plus you totally deserve a hot and ready dinner when you get home from work. The slow cooker to the rescue tonight!
Here is a great brand Gochujang I use:
Watch how to make this awesome recipe:
Slow Cooker Gochujang Glazed Ham
- 1/2 cup Gochujang
- 3 tablesspoons honey
- 7-9 pound spiral ham
- First, mix the gochujang and honey.
- Next, place ham in slow cooker and spread mixture all over the ham.
- Now, place on low for 6 hours and 30 minutes or until you get home from work.
- Finally, when done baste with sauce and serve.
- Optional: add cilantro, scallions and lime juice on finished ham. Also reserve some sauce from slow cooker to add at table.
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay