Crunchy, buttery, and garlic kissed bread done in 15 minutes!
Watch how to make this awesome sheet pan recipe:
Old School 15 Minute Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf bread sliced in half (french bread or baguette)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 handful fresh parsley (chopped)
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Now, mix together butter, oregano, garlic powder, salt,and pepper.
- Next, brush butter all over both sides of the bread (also the crusts too).
- Now, put in oven on top rack for 15 minutes. Make sure you watch so bread does not burn.
- Finally, sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay