Lemony buttery scallops dancing with zoodles is my kind of easy dinner night!
This Recipes Hack (make dinner faster):
- Don’t watch water boil! Using zoodles saves the 5 minutes it takes for the water to boil and 10 minutes to cook regular pasta. Just drop the zoodles in with sauce and 30 seconds later its done.
- Chose a fast protein. Scallops are soooo easy to cook! One side 2-3 minutes and other side 2-3 minutes and done! Less time cooking means more time chilling out!
Watch how to make this awesome chickpea recipe:
Scallop Scampi Zoodles
- 1 pound scallops
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 pound zoodles
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- First, add 2 tablespoons oil to medium high pan.
- Now, add salt and pepper to both sides scallops and place in the pan. Make sure not to have the scallops touch (spread out) so they sear instead of steam. Cook 2 minutes per side.
- Next, take the scallops out of the pan. Add 1 tablespoon oil, the onions, oregano, red pepper flakes, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Mix 30 seconds.
- Now, add butter, lemon, vinegar, and zoodles. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Finally, add parsley and scallops back to the pan. Enjoy this weeknight smile!
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay