Thank you Castello Cheese for sponsoring this post. Enjoy this delicious recipe with your favorite Castello Cheese products today!
Buttery, crunchy and Havarti cheesy grilled cheese hugging juicy plump shrimp dinner idea! I love grilled cheese!
Recipe Hack / Cooking Tips:
- Key to perfect crispy bread: Use mayonnaise instead of butter. This is a NJ diner trick. Smear all over the bread and you will get an even buttery crust.
- Perfect juicy shrimp hack: Roast the shrimp in the oven. Mix shrimp with olive oil and seasonings. Then, spread out on a sheet pan. Cook at 400°F for 10 minutes. This will give you juicy plump sweet shrimp every time.
- Use Castello Dill Havarti: Click here to locate the product near you!
Watch This Video On How To Make This:
Shrimp And Dill Havarti Dill Grilled Cheese
- 1 package Castello Dill Havarti (sliced)
- 8 bread slices
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 pound shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- First, mix shrimp, oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Then, spread the shrimp out on a sheet pan and place in a 400 degrees fahrenheit oven foir 10 minutes.
- Next, spread mayo on all sides of the bread, sprinkle scallions, and squeeze a little lemon on the inside slices of bread.
- Now, layer Castello Dill Havarti on the bread, then shrimp slices, and lastely more Castello Dill Havarti on top. Close the sandwich with the top piece of bread.
- Next, in a pan set to medium heat, cook the grilled cheese 2 minutes per side.
- Finally, enjoy the grilled cheese and cheers to happy bites.
Other Easy Dinner Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay