Get ready for a tangy, sweet, and flavorific ginger dressing that takes less than a minute to make.
Sometimes we get in a routine in life and need to get tangy and saucy. Life is meant to live and have fun. I always try to find something different to do to spice up lief. Dinner is a great way to change it up to smile! This dressing is tangy creamy and bright just like a life of gratitude! You can use this in many ways and it stores really well in the fridge! Hope this makes you happy and weeknights smile!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
Happy Ways To Use This Dressing:
- As potato salad dressing
- Pasta salad dressing
- quinoa bowl
- Salmon Rice Bowl
Simple Tangy Ginger Dressing
- 1 clove garlic (grated or chopped finely)
- 1 inch ginger (grated or chopped finely)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- First place all the above ingredients into a bowl.
- Next mix with a whisk or fork till combined and creamy consistency.
- Now enjoy on rice bowls, on salads, or as a marinade!
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay