Big warm soup hugs waiting for you when you get home from work.
Just like most of you I work all day (Chiropractor by day and food blogger at night!). With my last bit of energy I make dinner. This recipe is one of my favorites because it cooks while I am at work. All I have to do when I come home is squeeze lime and relax. Also, Tom loves Thai curry anything. One of his favorite recipes I make is Coconut Thai Curry mussels. So I created this recipe to make Tom smile! I hope this makes dinner super easy for you and gives you more “You Time!” I am always grateful for you and wish you awesome vibes.
Slow Cooker Tips:
- Always spray the slow cooker with cooking spray! This helps make sure things dont stick to the slow cooker. Also most importantly it makes clean up a breeze.
- Don’t have cooking spray just rub butter on sides of slow cooker!
Watch how to make this awesome soup:
Slow Cooker Thai Tomato Soup
- 28 ounces pureed tomato
- 28 ounces crushed tomato
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 lime
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- First put pureed tomato, crushed tomato, coconut milk, and curry paste in the slow cooker.
- Next, mix all together, cover, and turn on low for 6 hours.
- Finally squeeze lime in the soup, top with scallions, and enjoy!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and it is how I elevated my home cooking:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay
(Visited 352 times, 1 visits today)Subscribe for tasty, free recipes!