Wednesday night eggplant stir fry fast dinner idea!
Watch how to make this awesome stir fry recipe:
Quick Eggplant Stir Fry
- 1 pound Chinese eggplant (cut in half or chunks)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 1 handful mint or cilantro (chopped)
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- First, (on medium high heat) add 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper, and eggplant to a wok or large pan.
- Now, stir and cook for 3 minutes until the eggplant turns brown.
- Next, add an additional tablespoon oil, red peppers, scallion, garlic, and ginger. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Now, add all the stir fry sauce ingredients and mix for 30 seconds. Then add lime juice and mint.
- Finally, enjoy over rice or great meal prep lunch for the week.
My Favorite Ways To Add More Gratitude In My Life:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay