This decadent creamy and spicy chicken salad is so easy it gives you more time to relax. Grab two fluffy pieces of bread and lets have a sandwich party for dinner.
Watch how to make this awesome sandwich:
The Best Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 handful mint
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 3 celery stalks (chopped)
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- First, mix hot sauce, sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and mint.
- Next, mix blue cheese and celery to the bowl.
- Now, fold in the chicken to combine.
- Finally place on bread with tomato, Greek yogurt, and lettuces. Enjoy!
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay