I literally choose my gym based on how close it was from Trader Joes because I needed a reward for working out lol! I wanted to make a Trader Joe’s Copycat Pumpkin Butter Recipe so I can have it all year round and this recipe was a success!
Tips to Make Pumpkin Butter:
For This Copycat Use A Slow Cooker: Click Here For My Recommendation
I use to live in Connecticut when I went to Quinnipiac for college and fell in love with fall and everything fall. So when it becomes August I start dreaming of all the Trader Joe’s pumpkin products. I love the pumpkin butter and wanted to figure out how to make it at home so I can have it all year! It is surprisingly easy and I get to use my personal chef the slow cooker! After you make this send me a DM on my Instagram account @ChopHappy so we can share this fun recipe! Happy Cooking!
Trader Joe's Copycat Pumpkin Butter Recipe
- 3 15 ounce canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 /4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- First, place all the ingredients in a slow cooker or crock pot and mix to combine.
- Next, place lid on and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Finally, take cinnamon sticks out and enjoy! Freezes great for 6 months.
Great Healthy Articles:
- Top 6 Healthy Snacks You Can Buy On Amazon
- 7 Healthy Italian Comfort Food Recipes
- 10 Healthy Comfort Food Dinner Recipes
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!