Sweet rich chocolate matzo bread pudding ready for Passover.
Triple Chocolate Matzo Bread Pudding
- 1 box matzo (broken into pieces)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups mik
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 tablespoons orange jam
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- First, mix everything but the matzo together in a bowl.
- Next, add matzo and mix to combine.
- Now, pour into buttered baking dish and let soak overnight in the fridge.
- Next, bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Finally, top with whipped cream and/or ice cream and enjoy!
Other Passover Recipes:
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!
My Favorite Ways To Save Money In The Kitchen:
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay