Tips to Make Working With Pizza Dough Easy:
For This Pizza Hack Best Use A Cast Iron Pan: Click Here For My Reccomendation
Tell me the truth, do you love social media as much as I do? Tom will go to the gym and come home and I will be in the exact same place on the couch I was on my TikTok account scrolling through videos! I always see the food trends and wonder if they work. So my first recipe I made was the Feta Challenge. Because I was late to the game I use ricotta instead of feta but it turned out amazing! You can click here to see that recipe too! But pizza is my best friend so as soon as I saw you can make pizza upside down I had to try it! So one note that if some of the toppings stick to the pan do not worry. Just place them on the pizza and it will be our secret lol! Tom said it tasted like deep dish pizza! So look at recipe below and try it and send me the results! Happy Cooking!
Upside Down Pizza TikTok Hack
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 2 cups marinara
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 basil leaves (hand torn)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- First, add 1/2 tablspoon of olive oil to cast iron pan. This will help make sure the cheese and toppings do not stick when fliped.
- Now, evenly spread the pepperoni slices throughout the pan.
- Next, evenly sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the pepperoni.
- Now, pour the marinara on to the mozzarella.
- Next, roll out the pizza dough and place the dough on top of the sauce. Also, brush some oil on the dough and sprinkle garlic powder and oregano on top.
- Now, place on middle rack and cook 25 minutes. When done place a large cutting board over the pan and using oven gloves (be careful the pan is hot) flip the pan over on the cutting board.
- Finally, if cheese or toppping stick place back on the pizza, sprinkle with basil, and enjoy!
Great Healthy Articles:
- Top 6 Healthy Snacks You Can Buy On Amazon
- 7 Healthy Italian Comfort Food Recipes
- 10 Healthy Comfort Food Dinner Recipes
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!