This is cheesy fluffy whipped feta dip that I made with my Aero Garden herbs.
Sponsored post by Aero Garden
The Best Inside Garden: Aero Garden
Tips to The Perfect Whipped Feta:
- Use a feta you like the taste! There are different types of feta. Some with cows milk, goat milk, and even French feta!
- Change up the seasoning to your favorite ones! I used garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes but you can do sriracha and honey. The possibilities are endless.
- The flavor gets better the next day. This is the perfect make ahead recipe.
I love dips of any kind! When you dip potato chips or veggies into a creamy cheesy pool of love it is pure culinary bliss. I love this recipe because it is a make ahead appetizer that makes the holidays so much easier.
Growing up Mama Goldstein would have more appetizers then people and it was always so exciting! What are your favorite appetizers? Hope this recipe makes your family and friends smile!
While cooking dance in the kitchen, say what you are grateful for, and count your blessings! Happy Cooking!
Whipped Feta Dip
- 1 pound Feta
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 handfull dill
- 5 basil leaves
- First, place the Feta, olive oil, Greek Yogurt, salt, pepper, and garlic in the food processor. Blend for 2 minutes to create a whipped texture.
- Next, add the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper dill, and basil.
- Finally, turn blender on 1 more minute and enjoy!
Easy Recipes With Very Little Clean Up:
- Entire Holiday Dinner on a Sheetpan
- Sheet Pan Steak and Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Cod and Veggies Recipe
Any question comment below or email! I love helping change the recipe!