Creamy, butter, perfect scrambled eggs shining like the sun rise in the morning!
Watch how to make this awesome egg recipe:
How to Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs (3 eggs per person)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- First, beat eggs and pour into a pan on medium low with 2 tablespoons butter (No salt or pepper yet because it will hinder them becoming super creamy).
- Next, mix gently for for 2-3 minutes until you get wet curds (almost ready but still wet).
- Now, turn off the heat and add 1 tablespoon butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, and chive. Mix to combine.
- Finally mix to combine and enjoy!
Totally Recommend This Food Processor:
Check Out This book! It changed my life and keeps me centered:
Your Dash Of Gratitude:
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? COMMENT BELOW 🙂
With a grateful heart and an amazing tummy – Jay